Everyone has heard about how good a sauna feels, and of the
relaxing effect of a steam bath which bathes you in hot vapor.
But there are other heat treatments which are equally beneficial.
Heat relaxes the muscles and ligaments. When applied locally, for
example, with hot towels, it can ease muscle spasms. It can also
reduce arthritic pain. Heat dilates the blood vessels, which in turn
Applied to a wound, it can prevent infection by helping white
blood corpuscles and fresh oxygen surround the area more quickly.
View more random threads:
- Electric Cigarette - Eliquid Makes It Unique
- The Devdas Women ..... are still a Bride's...
- Cutting down calories works in the long run
- Tips to Keep Your Nails Strong
- NABBA Universe
- A Complete Diet Chart
- 12 Foods to eat for Energy
- Rules for better health
- 'Most lipsticks contain lead'
- LA Weight Loss Recipes