Festive Apricot-Orange Punch
A satisfying cool drink that is ideal for breaking your fast.
Prep: 10 min. | Total: 3 hours 10 min.
2/3 cup TANG Orange Flavor Drink Mix
1 qt. (4 cups) water
3 cups apricot nectar, chilled
2-1/2 cups cold club soda
Place drink mix in punch bowl. Add water; stir until drink mix is completely dissolved. Stir in nectar.
Refrigerate several hours or until chilled.
Stir in club soda just before serving. Add ice cubes. Garnish with fresh fruit and mint, if desired. Serve in punch cups.
Makes 2-1/2 qt. or 20 servings, 1/2 cup each.
Substitute: Prepare as directed, using COUNTRY TIME Lemonade Flavor Drink Mix.
Nutrition Information Per Serving: 45 calories, 0g total fat, 0g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 20mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate, 0g dietary fiber, 11g sugars, 0g protein, 15%DV vitamin A, 25%DV vitamin C, 4%DV calcium, 0%DV iron
View more random threads:
- How to white my teeth?
- Office printers as harmful as smoking for...
- Regular exercise reduces risk of heart...
- Hair care tips ........
- Beauty Tips & Tricks : Home Remedies for...
- Protein behind overeating identified
- Quit Smoking Tips
- Green Tea
- Guideline to manage ur weight after DIWALI
- Foods That Resemble The Body Parts They're...