Tips to avoid catching Colds..
As much as possible, avoid coming into close contact with
infected persons, especially if they cough or sneeze.
A person with a cold is extremely contagious: he or she fills the
air with fine particles of saliva or mucous which transport the virus
microbe. Even if the person is careful to wipe his nose with tissue or
a handkerchief, the microbes will be transported to his hands.
And studies have shown that these viruses are transmitted through
hand contact. So if you have to shake hands with someone who has a
cold, you would better wash soon after!
So take care of yourself before you get caught
View more random threads:
- You must have to know that your emotions are...
- How to white my teeth?
- benifits of kalongi - in urdu language
- HOME REMEDIES FOR MOLES
- How Henna (Mehndi) is Made
- Eye Makeup Tips - How To Apply Eyeliner
- a warm cup before sunrise straight from a...
- Dr. Lima Tips for Skin Care - by PONDS...
- Sleeping pills can be harmful to health
- How to Keep Your Summer Makeup Fresh