When you miss someone so badly, that you can't even say;
Waking in fruitless night and groping through lifeless day...
When you miss someone so dear, that you can't even cry;
Wading through the sea of thoughts, a pain oh my!
When you miss someone so close, that you stand with empty hands;
And see with stony eyes, how rigidly slips the time's sands...
When you miss someone so sweet, that life turns sour;
Days and months and years fly by, how to keep the score?!
When you miss someone so gentle, that you feel a certain sin;
A craving in the core of heart and a blank paper - so clean!
When you miss someone so caring, that it hurts to be alive!
How to breathe is a riddle here, a question - for what to strive?
View more random threads:
- Sehmaa Sehmaa Saa Aik Sayaa,Mehkii Mehkii Si...
- Madame Sans-Gene
- Yonhi do pal sahi ghamgeen dil ko shaad krty...
- Do ghari neend sula do mujhko . . .
- Aik Shair......
- " Zaroori Toh Nahi "
- Tum Maira dukh baant rhi ho........ aur...
- Tumhein sari duniya se chupe ker
- Khubsurat ghazal muhsin naqvi intikhab r.i.r
- Tu Meri Shayari