How come only car keys are the only keys with teeth on both sides?
Since bread is square, then why is sandwich meat round?
Why is it the TWELVE days of Christmas when there is only one day of Christmas?
· When something's funny why is it called a "knee-slapper" when you actually slap your thigh?
· Why is it that when babies are born they only weigh like 7 lbs yet the mom weighs 30 lbs more?
· Since a running back runs forward, why is he called a running back?
· If you die and you have a broken leg do they take the cast off?
· Is sign language the same in languages other than English?
· Why is "number" abbreviated as "no"? When there is no "o" in number?
· Why do they call the small candy bars the "fun sizes"? Wouldn't be more fun to eat a big one?
· Do the security guards at airports have to go through airport security when they get to work?
· Why do we teach kids that violence is not the answer and then have them read about wars in school that solved America's problems?
· Who gets to keep the pennies in a wishing well?
· If you went back in time and killed your mother would you disappear the moment you killed her?
· If money doesn't grow on trees then why do banks have branches?
· Why is Donkey Kong called "DONKEY" Kong if he's a monkey?
· If a bunch of cats jump on top of each other, is it still called a dog pile?
· How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?
· Do the air bubbles that are created when you fart in water, smell when they pop?
· When a boy is named after his dad, he is called 'Junior,' but what do you call a girl that is named after her mother?
· Does Hawaiian Punch come from Hawaii?
· If your name is Mr. Crunch, and you joined the Navy, would you eventually be Captain Crunch?
· Can you cry under water?
· Why do people say PIN number when that truly means Personal Identification Number Number?
· Why is Christmas colors red and green when Santa's suit is red and white?
· Why do you DELETE something on the computer, but ERASE something on paper?
· Since there is a rule that states "i" before "e" except after "c", wouldn't "science" be spelled wrong?
· If the S.W.A.T team comes to your house and breaks down your door, do they replace it later?
· If the handicapped bathrooms are for people who cant walk why do they put them at the end of the bathrooms?
· Why is it that on the back of a medicine bottle it says "adult" is 12 and above, but the adult age in reality is 18?
· Why do most people put more effort into their wedding than their actual marriage?
· Why do dogs walk around in circles before lying down?
· Can a metal plate in your head get rusted?
· Do stuttering people stutter when they're thinking to themselves?
· If the day before a holiday is called Christmas Eve, is the day after Christmas Adam?
· How come you can kill a deer and put it on your wall but it's illegal to keep them as a pet?
· What do vegetarians feed their dogs?
· Can someone give up lent for lent?
· Why would Dodge make a car called Ram?
· Why does a round pizza come in a square box?
· Why is it when we duck they call us chicken?
· Why is there a size 12-14, 14-16, 16-18, and so forth, but no 13, 15, and 17?
· What did cured ham actually have?
· If CD’s were spun in the opposite direction, would it say everything backwards?
· If lava melts rock, wouldn’t the lava melt the volcano?
· If a man has no fingers, can he press charges?
· Can a blind man see his future?
· Are children who use sign language allowed to talk with their mouth full?
· Why does a round pizza come in a square box?
· Why do people say, "you've been working like a dog" when dogs just sit around all day?
· Can you write in pencil on an eraser?
· How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?
· Why is it that when we are humming and then we plug our nose, our humming stops? Do people really hum through their nose, or their mouths?
· Can you blow a balloon up under water?
· Can crop circles be square?
· How do they get the air inside the bubble wrap?
· Why are there black lines on a basketball?
· Does it really count in court when an atheist is sworn in under oath using a Bible?
· Why are there pictures of the sun wearing sunglasses when the purpose of sunglasses is to protect your eyes from the sun?
· If you were born exactly on 12:00 midnight on December 31st – January 1st, which year would you say you were born in?
· If marriage means you fell in love, does divorce mean you climbed out?
· Why are the numbers on a calculator and a phone reversed?
· When a car is for sale and it has a balloon on it, does the balloon come with it?
· If you are parking somewhere and the signs in front of the parked cars say "30 minutes" then when your 30 minutes are up can you park in the spot right next to you??
· Why isn't the word 'gullible' in the dictionary?
· When you see the weather report and it says "partly cloudy" and then the next day it says "partly sunny"; what’s the difference?
· Can a person choke and die on a life savor?
· Why are women and men's shoe sizes different?
· What happens when you say “hi” to your friend on an airplane who's name is Jack?
· If you took a compass to outer space would it still point "magnetic north"? Is there still a north, south, east, and west in space?
· Why is it illegal to put money in other people's parking meters?
· Do people with big eyes see at a wider range than people with smaller eyes?
· Do you ever notice those red balls on the wires while your driving? Well what are they for?
· Why do people who don’t want to go to hell bury themselves 6 ft. closer?