The Hoysaleshwara temple, standing on platform like a casket, is a sculptural extravaganza, richly endowed with most finely detailed scroll work in stone. Outside there is a Nandi( the sacred bull, a vehicle of the Lord Shiva) and a hillock where a palace stood, connected to the temple by a passage. Inside its dark depths, the queen Shantala Devi beckons from an alcove.
View more random threads:
- The Vortex Fountain
- The Great Depression: Causes and Effects
- Sain Zahoor - Alaah Hoo Allah Live HQ
- Android: Friends Furever
- Futuristic Electronics: Japan 2009
- Videocon Shahrukh Dhoni 'Brothers' Commercial
- Peru Amazon Vacation: Heath River Wildlife...
- Priceless Pet Personalities
- MQM Election Campaign 2008
- Ganga Choti