Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your opinion

Member Array

Your opinion

My question is that sometimes why are we unable to follow the same advice that we can easily convince others to follow?

Kya aap ke saath kabhi aisa hua ke apne diye mashware ko apni khud ki zindagi mein apna na sake????

Senior Member Array
    to answer it in one questions, because were too curious. You will be able to follow it once u have been through the experience

Member Array
    i slightly agree with hails. but, personally speaking, i dont advise about anything which i myself dont preach.

in second situation, its because we are not in the problem which others need suggestions for.

Senior Member Array
    exactly i never advice anything which i m unable to act upon...

and u know Sri.. it is easier said than done....

Member Array
    No, no... I mean when I am in the same situation as when I had advised the other person....

Most of the times I do follow my own advice, but sometimes, it just gets too much... What to do then???

For instance- I always tell everyone that God will never give us a problem which we can't handle. So, if God gives you a problem which you think you can't handle, then take it as a compliment cuz God thinks you can do it..... But I am unable to believe myself now...

Another one- I always tell everyone- Keep your hopes alive... But now I feel I don't have any more strength to keep my hopes up....

Senior Member Array
    sri i totally understand wht u mean.. u kno why, cuz sometimes u need someone to give u that advice, i mean for example, u always try to be there for ppl, but at times u need ppl be to be there for u too.. i ve been in the exact same position..

my frnds always call me if something is up in their lives, they like its the way u talk abt it, it makes us feel better, but sometimes my frnds dont understand that i might need that same talk too. i need someone to tell me that dont worry God is watching u, or u kno wht im trying to say...

are u understanding my point of view, or should i explain it differently

Member Array
    THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN!!!!!!!! just because we don't tell anyone, does it mean we aren't humans??? We too need to speak out... Isn't it????

Senior Member Array
    yea exactly sri and haily....

sri it also depends on nature.... some people are too reserve/shy to show their feelings... (like me ).... but people who r close to us or in other words our frnds shud take care of it.... and i think we dont have to show our feelings. as good frnds know us better.... u knwo what i mean?

Senior Member Array
    yes zara agree with u, but ur frnd will know when they are with u, nd seeing u, not when they are far away u kno wht i mean...

k sri since now me nd u are on the same page, let me tell u another thing... since ur always one of the frnd that always give a shoulder to ur frnd to rest their head on, nd u always give them sensible advice, they think that ur the one helping them out, so how will u need any help.. u kno wht i mean.. or sometimes they feel intimidated by u, cuz u offer advise to them, nd they cant offer it to u, because they are those ones that take it from u.. they just assume, that u dont need it, cuz u always know everything. so in that case u have to be that person for ur own self.. the advices that u give it out to ur frnds, u need to give it to ur self.. u have to talk to ur own self, and make things better for u.

Member Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Haily
    the advices that u give it out to ur frnds, u need to give it to ur self..

This is exactly what I was saying.... I am really unable to do this...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information