If youĂ˘â‚¬â„˘re running Windows XP Professional as a local user in a workgroup environment, you can create a password reset disk to log onto your computer when you forget your password. To create the disk:
1.Click Start, click Control Panel, and then click User Accounts.
2.Click your account name.
3.Under Related Tasks, click Prevent a forgotten password.
4.Follow the directions in the Forgotten Password Wizard to create a password reset disk.
5.Store the disk in a secure location, because anyone using it can access your local user account.
View more random threads:
- Quick back and forward commands in Internet...
- Tips for Effective File Management
- Hardware components of USB
- HOW TO DISABLE DRIVES
- Faster startup of Windows XP
- Lesson # 88 The Split (Microsoft Office...
- Increase the speed of the XP......
- R u not able to sleep bcoz of mosquitoes?
- Lesson # 6 Increase or Decrease Font Size...
- Photoshop CS6 Tutorial - Graduated Filter