Cuban migrants face choppy waters
It is just 150kms that separates Cuba from the southern-most tip of Florida. Under current policy, migrants seized at sea are immediately deported back to Cuba, while those who make it to the US are granted automatic asylum. Cuban officials say the so-called 'wet-foot dry-foot' law actually encourages Cubans to leave. But the short sea journey can be incredibly dangerous, as Mariana Sanchez reports for Al Jazeera.
View more random threads:
- The End Of The Arctic
- [[M**Discovery**Time wrap]] Dog Catches Hot...
- Oil Painting Time-lapse...
- Share songs 2 your friends in NK
- Mothers fight for daughters' education in...
- I Won't Wish Luck To Sachin, Says Aamir
- People are awesome (fast workers edition)
- Stay in Queue - Funny Short Anime
- eating mango.