Follow this tip to increase the priority of active processes, this will result in prioritisation of processes using the CPU.
1.Go to the second tab called Processes, right click on one of the active processes, you will see the Set Priority option
2.For example, your Run your CDwriter program , set the priority higher, and guess what, no crashed CDÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s
View more random threads:
- Quick Date & Time Insert
- Disable the Disk performance counter(s).
- Lesson # 29 The Count Number (Microsoft...
- Extend your Right Click Options
- Lesson # 72 The Print Titles Page Setup...
- How to open youtube in Pakistan
- hellppp meee
- How to Disable the Format Option in Right...
- Create your own website
- What is the difference between a Virus,...