1. Hope is a wonderful thing, something to be cherished and nurtured, and something that will refresh us in return... And it can be found in each of us, and it can bring light into the darkest of places... Never lose hope...

2. Don't be afraid to tell someone you love them. If you do, they might break your heart...but if you don't, you might break theirs...

3. True friends see you true, believe in things you wanna do, feel glad when your dreams come true, best of all don't judge...they simply love you coz you r You...

4. Have you ever wondered which hurts the most; saying something and wishing you had not, or saying nothing and wishing you had?

5. Have you ever noticed that the worst way to miss someone is when they are right beside you and yet you can never have them...when the moment you can't feel them under your fingertips you miss them?

6. Don't place me in your eyes, I may fall as a tear, place me in your heart, so that every beat reminds you that this 'friend' is always there for you.

7. Friendship is like the relation between hand and eyes. Its like when the hand gets hurt, eyes cry and when the eye cries, the hand wipes.

8. Have you ever loved someone and they had absolutely no idea whatsoever? Or fell for your best friend in the entire world, and then sat around and watched him/her fall for someone else?

9. God picked up a flower, dipped it in dew lovingly touched it, which turned into you he gifted it to me and said this friend is for you!

10. Have you ever denied your feelings for someone because your fear of rejection was too hard to handle?