Once X asked Y, "What is the secret behind your happy married life?"
Y said, "You should share responsibilities with due love and respect to each other. Then absolutely there will be no problems."
X asked, "Can you explain?"
Y said, "In my house, I take decisions on bigger issues where as my wife decides on smaller issues. We do not interfere in each other's decisions."
Still not convinced, X asked Y "Give me some examples"
Y said," Smaller issues like which car we should buy, how much amount to save, when to visit home town, which Sofa, air conditioner, refrigerator to buy, monthly expenses, whether to keep a maid or not etc are decided by my wife. I just agree to it"
X asked, "Then what is your role?"
Y said," My decisions are only for very big issues. Like whether America should attack Iran, whether Britain should lift sanction over Zimbabwe, whether to widen African economy, whether Sachin Tendulkar should retire etc etc. Do you know one thing, my wife NEVER objects to any of these".
View more random threads:
- Strange facts about ..chocolates..lipsticks...
- Do read it!!Its Worth Understanding!!!
- which one is your first mobile?
- Love fish curry, Sourav Ganguly, Mithun Da,...
- Select Your Wedding Card
- Speech by Chetan Bhagat at Symbiosis ...must...
- GENERAL MOTORS reply to BILL GATES:
- Going Mental Or Making Mental (World's Worst...
- Something 4 u Commondo...
- North Korean Regime is falling Apart