1) It is good to have money and the things that money can buy, but it's good too, to check up once
in a while and make sure you haven't lost the things money can't buy.
2) Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what
you really are; your reputation is merely what others think you are.
3) If people did not sometimes do silly things, nothing intelligent would ever get done.
4) A man only learns in two ways, one by reading, and the other by association with smarter people.
5) Be not afraid of growing slowly, be afraid only of standing still.