Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help me. Please...

Junior Member Array

Help me. Please...

I dont know if asking such questions, or asking for help is allowed or not. I m sorry if its not allowed. But please help me this case, if possible.

See, I am a simple girl, from a small city. But with a quiet huge problem. I love a guy a lot. A lot means alot. And even he loves me a lot. And obviously we want to marry each other. And even thats obvious that our parents dont know about it. Now the problem is, that his dad came to know about this, through my smss'. And he was angry, but did not said him anything. And as silence speak more then words, he is now feeling guilty. Now he feels that all those meetings, without letting our parents know was wrong. I felt this before also, and said him, but at that time he did not understood. And the biggest thing is that he is pretty sure, that his dad would not accept me. He would ask him for arrange marraige. Generation gap, you see.As always, he says that he still loves me a lot. And will never leave me. And he is correct, I know that he still loves me. His love is true. But we dont know about our future. He says that he will not meet me, and respect his dad, but at the same time he says that this not a break up. We both cant leave without each other. We were friends for 4 months, good friends for 1 month, and very good, best friends for 1 month again. And then we realized that we actually love each other. And the shocking things (for some) is that it has been just a month to our relationship.
    What shall I do? What shall we do? He will do as I say, but I cant ask him to cheat his dad, that is to lie, as now he feels it wrong, and he is correct also. And I cant leave without him. Neither he can. And we dont know about our future also. And we are serious about this relationship.
    Please help me. Please...

Senior Member Array
    hmm krina...............itz really a sreious problem.........well i think dat elder memberz wld give a mature advice!!

Member Array
    Yes, Sohaib is right...
    Parents never think wrong about their children. They always think about our goodness. But, some time if the situation doesn't allow to talk your parents. Then ask to your any family member who loves you much and understand your feeling. Always take advice from your best friends or any relative. Even if you are not satisfied with any of them then ask to yourself. But, remember one time to GOD before take any decision cause he is watching everything what you do. If your love is really true & strong and you guys believe in yourself then you can choose your way. After all this is your life.

May GOD bless you Krina !!!

agree wid vinay

Junior Member Array
    I know that we should listen to our elders. But its like his dad has never met me, he dont know anything about me, just my name, then too he said NO. What should I do? I dont think I can talk 2 any of my family member, and my friend has no advice for me. I cant forget him, or leave without him. He still tells that he Loves me, he is always there with me. What shall I do? Even I dont want him to cheat his dad, but I cant leave without him. Its like whatever I do, I just remember, even when I wipe my tears, when I cry 4 him.

Senior Member Array
    one advice frm my self is......ager woh tumahri kismat main ho gaa to woh tum ko mil k hi rahe gaa...abb woh tum par hai k tum uss ko kese hasil karti ho...sahi tareeke se ya galat tareeke se....sabar karo aur upar waley ki raza par khush raho...

Senior Member Array (` (Ajnabee) )'s Avatar
    agreed with CHOTi

Senior Member Array
    ya datz rite!! but how do v knoe k hamari qismat mai hai k nahi??

Member Array
    you cant just wait and see what happens. I think you should ask him to talk to his family and try to make them agree. he could talk to a woman in family cuz they can make a man agree..
    your parents dont know your best only you know it..
    you wont lose him cuz no woman propose to a guy...you know what I mean.. so just relax and dont hurry
    and invite us to your wedding

Member Array
    ahahhahaha........

I'll get first invitation from her....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information