Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Things Guys Need To Know About Girls

knight

Things Guys Need To Know About Girls

Things Guys Need To Know About Girls

Girls enjoy always having something kind of wrong like a headache or cramping or something.

Most women will not have sex for the first time with a guy unless their legs are shaved.

The sight of you in your socks and underwear is the biggest turnoff in the world.

Never trust a girl who has no girlfriends. She doesn't get along with other women because she's crazy or just plain mean.

Girls who say "I love sports!" are lying. Girls who ask you what time the game is on, without specifying which game they're talking about, are not.

She still has all the love letters and cards from her past boyfriends.

Women want you to drive, even if it's their car.

A girl would prefer to get a $100 gift from Michael Hill than a $500 gift from the Warehouse. Why? Because her friends will ask where she got it.

Women always want to believe what you're saying is true.

What do women really want in bed? More blankets. They get colder than men.

If women have an excuse to take a pill, they'll take it.

The average women kiss 79 men before getting married.

She hates your Xbox more then she lets on. Blow her off for some gaming and she'll soon stop wasting time on a dork like you.

Women who are obsessed with their dogs also like to keep their men on a short leash.

During emergencies, women are likely to remain calmer than men.

Women grow hair in a lot of the same places that men do - lower abdomen, nipples...they just get rid of them.

Unless they're lesbians, she won't approve of your hanging out with other girls. Even if they're ugly.

If you have something to hide, she'll find it.

Kiss her before two dates have gone by or you'll be "friended"

The most painless way to end an argument: Let her win.

An online dating service's survey found that a women's ideal man has brown hair and blue eyes.

21% of women hold out for their honeymoon.

When a woman tells you her problems, she does not want you to offer solutions.

Most women think they're better drivers than they are. Don’t point this out while she's at the wheel or she'll freak out and crash.

Women ingest about half the lipstick they apply, which means they eat approximately one to three sticks per year.

The best-looking women often possess the least self-confidence.

Despite always complimenting another women's short haircut, she secretly celebrates having one less competitor, since men prefer long hair.

Don't call her "cute". In her mind it's the same as vomit-inducing.

Women often buy shoes a size or two small because they're in denial about the size of their feet-which they can't stand.

They dream of one day peeing in a urinal.

Women know where they stand looks-wise but worry about being considered cool, about which they're unsure.

Women want to talk dirty, but they're afraid you won't respect them in the morning.

The only way girls who don't know each other can start a conversation and signal that they're non-threatening is to compliment one another's clothes, shoes, jewellery, or hair.

If she suddenly cuts her hair short, it might mean she no longer cares what you think of her.

Women's public bathrooms are about three times more disgusting than men's.

Like you, girls hate nothing more than a clingy partner who needs them every eight seconds.

The average woman owns eight bras and wears each one five times before washing!

Gain her trust when you're out by calling her at 10pm. She'll go to bed content you're thinking of her.

At least one of her friends wants to sleep with you.

Every woman is self-conscious about her ass. Tell her you love her ass and you'll see it more often.

More than half of surveyed females between 18 and 25 would prefer to be run over by a truck than be obese.

Chicks aren't afraid to get kinky; you just have to have the nerve to ask.

Girls don't want to date doormats. So make her proud and refuse to give up your boys nights out or golf weekends.

Buying a present for your girl? She'll hate it (and you) if she finds out you took along another women to help pick it out.

The minute she decides she's even mildly interested in you, she starts making mental pictures of what your kids would look like and imagining her first name with your last

Over the course of her life, a woman will use 10 men for every one she loves. If you lent her your car or helped her move, and you didn't get 'some', you're one of the ten.

The one break-up line she'll never be able to argue you out of: "I'm sorry, but I no longer have feelings for you".

knight
    I know this is quite long...I got this from a lady friend so I believe it is quite accurate. Comments are always welcome

coolestnapster
    well well knight.......ur lady friend knows how to get Attention of men she might have a lotz of b/f and affairs coz its always hard to point out freaky things about urself

and u should be ready for galz as they'll pounce upon u some thinking u r kool some u r stupid either ways u'll have them.....

and how galz will react some will say ya some of these things r true...
    and some will say no we r different then these common ones....rest will reply nonsense

knight
    I'm leaving this to all the ladies to comment...I'd really wish to see a lady come up and say "Hey I'm different!" Of course I would expect them to say how they are different from the rest

knight
    Quote Originally Posted by coolestnapster
    and u should be ready for galz as they'll pounce upon u some thinking u r kool some u r stupid either ways u'll have them.....
    I can say one thing for sure...I'd be lucky if they just hate me and stop there

coolestnapster
    i gave one this topic to one of my frnd she said bullshit...i laughed she said this all data is 100% related to outside india........ indian women r not like this ..........if it is written by indian guy he must be crazy and mentally sick....

knight
    Hope you can still walk mate

I believe at least some Indian women can relate to this

PureSoul
    No , not all women do that , we must be fair , I am man bytheway but... of cours they like to but us under presure .. and of cours too the women are very nice than severe men...

PureSoul
    Oh sorry I forgot to say... I think .. its MY OPINION...Byeeeeeeeeeeee

knight
    Quote Originally Posted by PureSoul
    Oh sorry I forgot to say... I think .. its MY OPINION...Byeeeeeeeeeeee
    LOL...Of course we are giving our own opinions

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information