The future is coming and in the future, the cars powered by fossil fuels will be forgotten therefore designers will have to come up with new ideas for new types of fuel. While hybrid and solar-powered cars seem to have an advantage, the GYM concept car comes with a new and revolutionary idea: a car which harnesses the energy from your workout.
You might be wondering if you can generate enough energy to power your car, but the thing is that the GYM concept will feature an electrical engine and batteries which will be charged thanks to you. You will be able to do that via a plug-in socket which will be connected to your exercise equipment.
A single seat machine, this vehicle is inspired by WWII fighter airplanes. Lightweight injection molded magnesium alloy chassis covered by “a minimal amount” of carbon-fibre bodywork. Inside is an electric motor and a battery pack. You can either plug batteries in or charge them yourself. While inside the car, you can use the stepping machine, rowing machine, bench press, pull-up simulator, or arm weights.
P.S. : The GYM Concept Car is not affilliated with not probably had any contact or knowledge of the [Wellness Sky], so don’t worry about it being some crazy inspiration, for real!
View more random threads:
- 2010 SV 9 Competizione
- 2009 Dodge Challenger Le Mans Concept by Bo...
- 2010 Zagato 2getthere Podcar
- 2008 Chevrolet Camaro Dale Earnhardt Jr...
- 2005 Magna Steyr MILA Concept
- 2009 Nissan Land Glider Concept
- 2008 Venturi Eclectic Concept NYPD
- 2009 MOY Concept by Elvis Tomljenovic
- 2008 Hinterland Concept by Martin Aube
- 2008 Mercedes-Benz ConceptFASCINATION