World's Largest Underwater Museum!
The artist Jason de Caires Taylor will be in charge of this one-of-a-kind project: An underwater museum near the coast of Cancun, with at least 400 sculptures that eventually will be used to home fish and algae. The first 4 figures will be placed next month.
View more random threads:
- Change Your Perspective. Change Your Life
- Surfing one on the most unpredictable and...
- Timelapse: Hunza & Fairy Meadows...
- Timeline of emma watson
- Things that Punjabi Mothers Say.. FUNNY..!
- This is A Love
- Totally Amazing Technology In This House
- Neha Kakkar Live Selfie Video
- Documentry on Swami Vivekanand
- YouTube Secrets You Need To See