Ooty Botanical Garden
Government Botanical Gardens, Udagamandalam
The Government Botanical Gardens at Ootacamund, Tamilnadu state, India, was laid out in 1847. The Gardens, divided into several sections, cover an area of around 22 hectares, and lie on the lower slopes of the Doddabetta peak. The garden has a terraced layout.
View more random threads:
- Seven Wonders of India: Hyderabad's Mecca...
- Mission Impossible Cat !
- The Friendliest spider in the world
- Train Trip to Badulla, Srilanka
- Japan dumps water on stricken reactors
- Future Children
- Thousands of fishermen empty lake in minutes
- Funny Video
- Put your values into action in your everyday...
- Will This Hypnotize You?