Thread: Funny basketball stories?

Junior Member Array

Funny basketball stories?

I was playing today ball today (like I do everyday), and I thought, "Why not start a thread about silly moments in basketball?". so I did. everybody post your funny experiences here. I dont care how long, we all want to hear them. one of mine (today):

me and 2 of my friends were playing 2 on 1 (me being the 1), when my one friend (lets call him T) claims he is sick. he basically sits out, while the other one (lets call him Z) is actually trying. well, T claims that he has very good handles and very tight defence, but I guess I changed his mind. Well, what happened was, I just got a defensive rebound, and was taking it up top to clear the ball, I was dribbling the ball in my right hand, when I notice that T is on his way, attempting a steal. With a simple cross over to my left hand, he falls down to his knees. at that point me and Z were in a state of shock, I was just getting up top with the ball. I look Z in the eye, but right when Im about to shoot a 3 with a hand in my face, we just bursted out laughing, forcing me to call a time out. T was pretty pissed, so he didnt say/do anything. It was very funny, but than after I scored, another occurance with T happened. this was the NEXT POSSESION after his ankles were broken. Z shot a long gun, and T decided to go for the offensive rebound. he jumps to get it, smacks the ball in front of him, trips over my dog, and scratches his ass on my fence, all in one motion. that is when we decided it was time to just stop, and eat. after we ate, he went to the bathroom and released what was causing him to be sick. he caught fire after is defacation, and I lost 21-17. it was pretty gay, because there was a travel and they wouldnt listen. IT WAS 2 ON 1! It has been quite some time since I lost 1 on 1.

Junior Member Array

Re: Funny basketball stories?

Quote Originally Posted by Janice198896
    I was playing today ball today (like I do everyday), and I thought, "Why not start a thread about silly moments in basketball?". so I did. everybody post your funny experiences here. I dont care how long, we all want to hear them. one of mine (today):

me and 2 of my friends were playing 2 on 1 (me being the 1), when my one friend (lets call him T) claims he is sick. he basically sits out, while the other one (lets call him Z) is actually trying. well, T claims that he has very good handles and very tight defence, but I guess I changed his mind. Well, what happened was, I just got a defensive rebound, and was taking it up top to clear the ball, I was dribbling the ball in my right hand, when I notice that T is on his way, attempting a steal. With a simple cross over to my left hand, he falls down to his knees. at that point me and Z were in a state of shock, I was just getting up top with the ball. I look Z in the eye, but right when Im about to shoot a 3 with a hand in my face, we just bursted out laughing, forcing me to call a time out. T was pretty pissed, so he didnt say/do anything. It was very funny, but than after I scored, another occurance with T happened. this was the NEXT POSSESION after his ankles were broken. Z shot a long gun, and T decided to go for the offensive rebound. he jumps to get it, smacks the ball in front of him, trips over my dog, and scratches his on my fence, all in one motion. that is when we decided it was time to just stop, and eat. after we ate, he went to the bathroom and released what was causing him to be sick. he caught fire after is defacation, and I lost 21-17. it was pretty gay, because there was a travel and they wouldnt listen. IT WAS 2 ON 1! It has been quite some time since I lost 1 on 1.

Quote by: cathy347
    w w w gobrandmall . c o m
    A wonderful website!
    Do not miss it!

Junior Member Array
    wow, sweet girl.
    of course, i have seen this website , it is very wonderful!
    i like it , thank you !

Junior Member Array

hello

so funny ,
    thanks , beautiful gilr ! I am going to have a look

Member Array
    oh yaar its mrng i hate to read essays in mrg section lolz sorry later have a look on this neway t4s

Thread Information