Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ...

saagar

Senior Member Array

hi D3S!_WaRri0r

this is not a fight. it is just saying each ones ideas. Ya i do not have any rights to make others post. But just have a small thing in ur mind. if all say like this tat "u cannot force me to post" den who will post? can u do it? if u can i'll just delete dis full topic. wat can u do it?

now say me. can u just post nearly 100 posts every day?

i'm sure tat u can't. may b for 1 or 2 days u can and not more than tat surely.

First u need to be very clear tat it is a topic for giving each persons view and u have given urs. ok fine.

Ya nidokidos invited members but it is not tat they do not have any other work and do this. it has been created for us and y don't we people use tat in a gud manner and steal d best out of it.

Ok. now u take a classroom itself. whether it is a school or a college. never matter. in either places wen the staffs take classes for us they'll b interested in taking class only if students pay attention and are interested in tat subject. If the students r not interested then d teacher also will loose their interest. The interest of the students is found out by looking at their faces while taking class or with the doubts asked by the students.

i hope u understood wat i meant and i think u accept with tat.

similar case applies here. But we cannot know in which people are interested in bcoz they do not reply. Only if people reply for topics we can make decisions and work on tat particular topic.

This is just a request to all tat plz do atleast reply for topics.

again i said it is not a fight. it is just an idea to improve this forum.

have a gr8 day
    bye tc

coolestnapster

i agree with both of u at certain points....

guess waht i have an idea....

1. don't allow the vistors to dowload...only member should have that right...

2.hide the linkz by hide hack command...this mean untill u post a reply u will not see this linkz provided in the post....

these r just ideas......if you don't agree .....then discard them otherwise think over them

Senior Member Array

hi napster...

ya ur idea is gud. i really like tat way. so with the number of replies we can make out which topics are getting more attraction. So we can work over those kind of topics.

ryt?

have a gr8 day
    bye tc

[email protected]
    I agree with coolestnapster..that is the only way we can know which posts r really liked n appreciated...coz most of them tend to take a peek n then download without saying thanks..C'mon ppl a small thanks goes a long way showing that u appreciate a post n want more of that kind

yaashul
    For Me...The Forum is created just to share things wid its users..and if u do it..it'll a restriction on users...

For Me Admins have 2-3 Motives
    1. To Maintain traffic throughout the day..
    2. To get money by showing Advertisement..

Both the motive can be fulfilled by guest member...If u impose some kind of restriction...u might have user loss as well as financial loss

coolestnapster

reply-darani, [email protected]

thanks both of u...i feel gud as u both agree with me...atleast my idea was worth thinking about

and what yaashul says well i think if there is Financial loss to the administrators..my second idea of hiding the linkz can work as all posts don't carry linkz few of them does......

yaashul i want to ask u something if admin won't act then how the hell form will be updated hence in the end nothing new to get... visitor will decrease...as they will have nothing new and different to surf through this form...if we have gud stuff posted no matter...visitors will come and get converted into members ....this is my view

saagar
    I totally agree with darani !!
    Actually for some time i was shocked to hear the reply of darani and some what hurted me too. But as you know this is my own forum that's why the things hurt when u listen such things from your friendly persons. ok dear I guess we don't have another way, coolestnapster suggested idea but that also decreases the no. of guest visitors. So this can be the best idea. Iam sorry again to you all I actually hurted you...!!

Saagar

knight
    I think we should allow guest members and perhaps start some new topics that attracts users. How about we start a seperate thread to ask suggestions? Besides, what's the point in signing up on a forum if it is to not participate

saksham_barar
    u know many forums have the same feature of hiding the links....

the only reply that lots of people make for the post is "thanks" and according to me that's coz they want the links and not becoz they appreciate the post..

just a thought...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information