Many Muslims celebrate Eid al-Adha under hardship
As the annual Muslim pilgrimage of Hajj kicks off in Saudi Arabia, many of the world's 1.5 billion Muslims around the world are celebrating Eid al-Adha under hardship.
The effects of previous wars coupled with the devastation from natural disasters in there country has stopped them short in their rejoice of the annual holiday.
View more random threads:
- Adorable Baby Chimp
- The Carpenters - Rainy Days And Mondays
- The Human Calculator: Not available in stores
- Amazing Dance Performance in BELGIUM
- *** Break Dance Accident ***
- Sufi Medley
- Three Men vs. Fifteen Hungry Lions
- Beast Mode: Is This The World's Toughest...
- Highest Glass Floor of the World
- Funny Werbung