(from Toyota Press Release) With the college enrollment rate at an estimated 81%, the youth of 2030 are one of the most intelligent and proactive generations yet. The Toyota LINK is an affordable customizable, mass transit vehicle for students with high social networking demands and continuously evolving preferences. With little-to-no disposable income, these students are now able to once again enjoy their commute in a world where transportation has become more expensive and less appealing.
Students can meet at various HUBs to pick up their LINKs. Once occupied, the LINK seamlessly links onto a transportation social network, allowing connections with other drivers to share the commute, trade music, or compare class schedules. Made with Toyota's newly patented electro fiber technology, "LINK SKINZ" can be downloaded to digitally transform the vehicle's shape into a personalized exterior design. In place of traditional wheels, the LINK drives on SPHERES made of an electro conductive material that converts friction into energy, recharging the batteries and satisfying the driver's high standards of a maximized eco-friendly vehicle.
View more random threads:
- 2010 Zagato 2getthere Podcar
- 2010 Lotus Europa i6 Concept Design by...
- 2009 Delithium Concept by Bo Zolland
- Splinter Wooden Supercar
- 2008 Chevrolet Camaro Black Concept...
- 2009 Toyota LINK Concept Design
- 2009 Nissan V2G Concept Design
- 2008 Volkswagen SP-2 Concept Design by...
- 2009 Nissan Land Glider Concept
- 2011 Chevrolet Volt Production Show Car...