(from Nissan Press Release) In the years leading up to 2030, the electrification of the nation's highways leads to the creation of a new ultra-efficient, high speed network called the 'GRID'.
Nissan's 'ON-GRID' compliant vehicle for the year 2030 is the V2G (Vehicle–to-Grid). Wildly popular with consumers thanks to its low cost, dynamic styling and quality construction, the V2G is the best selling electric vehicle of its time. Nissan's comprehensive and affordable range of GRID access plans (similar to mobile phone plans) have also helped to make V2G the market leader.
In the spirit of LA's legendary automotive counter-culture, creative young minds see untapped potential in the V2G. Taking advantage of the simple and user friendly EV architecture, they quickly hack the V2G, take it 'OFF-GRID' and begin to explore the virtually endless opportunities of this newly created vehicle segment.
The V2G [UNLMTD] is born.
View more random threads:
- BMW Gina Light Visionary Model (XCLUSIV+++)
- 2010 Morgan EvaGT Concept
- 2009 C3R 427R Corvette by Christian...
- Splinter Wooden Supercar
- Bugatti Type 12-2 Streamliner Concept Design...
- 2009 Vizualtech Time Attack Nissan 200
- 2009 Fiat 500 Birthday Gift for Barbie
- 2009 BMW M Concept Design by Idries Noah
- 2009 Audi eOra & eSpira Concept Designs
- Shell Unveils an Ultra Energy Efficient Car