The Mannerism of Exchanging Business Cards
In some parts of the world, a business card is considered an extension of a person. Etiquette coach Syndi Seid goes over the do's and don'ts of presenting and receiving a card.
View more random threads:
- Interview With Beer Chugging Mark Zuckerberg
- Top Tips To Speed Up Your PC
- Lego Matrix Trinity Help
- Extend Your Phone's Life
- Pepsi Spoofs Thumbs UP - Funny - Video
- 52 ways to beat depression naturally
- Tiny Husband: Larger Than Life Couple Shows...
- (5/6) Snow Leopard of Pakistan
- World Face-Pulling Championship
- MASSIVE Bolivian Punch Up