A Highway penetrates a building in Japan
Gate Tower Building (ゲートタワービル) is a 16-story office building in Fukushima-ku, Osaka, Japan. It is notable because a highway passes through the building. It has been nicknamed "beehive" referring to its appearance as a "bustling place".
View more random threads:
- Walking on the beaches of Goa (Morjim,...
- Can't Stop; Won't Stop
- How To Survive Without Air-Conditioning
- Gen. Zia ul Haq in Support of Palestine
- The day Dynamo walked on the River Thames
- The Girls Of Pipe Masters Hawaii
- Water Bomber
- Code Pink Does "Shoe-In" at White House...
- Amazing Painting
- Geirangerfjord, Norway