Brunei's oil 'saving' its rainforests
Brunei is one of the world's richest countries due to its oil and gas industry.
For nearly 100 years, oil has provided generously for its 400,000 citizens.
It has also kept at bay, for now, any attempts to exploit the virgin rainforests which cover a large part of the country.
But there are fears that may change as oil reserves begin to run out.
Divya Gopalan reports from Brunei.
View more random threads:
- Flat Lizards
- Braless Movie Scenes
- How to De-Stress like a Celebrity
- 322ft! Robbie Maddison's world record jump...
- Aik Minute Ki Naiki
- ART CAR PARADE - Weird, Wacky, Wild Cars!
- Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal
- Car Parking Device In action
- Harsh Lesson for Leopard
- Acid Attack Victim Finds Love With Fellow...