You can also disable the disk monitoring alone, by running this command which will make it stop monitoring after next boot.
To turn it on again run this command
It is also said that all this Performance monitoring is mostly done when logged in as Administrator. If one changed the default login to example a Power User, the monitoring should be lowered automaticly.
View more random threads:
- Virtual Memory – Page File
- The 7 Hidden Pages Within Your Firefox...
- command prompt is not working
- Four Generations Of Firewall Architectures
- Small Windows XP FAQ
- This tweak enables XP to turn off your...
- XKD Touchscreen Multimedia Remote Watch -...
- Router Commands Overview
- 101 Tricks And Tips For pC
- Back up your registry...