Pink Sand Beach in Harbour Island, Bahamas
Harbour Island, Bahamas
Harbour Island is an island and administrative district in the Bahamas. Harbour Island is set off the north east coast of Eleuthera Island. The only town on the island is Dunmore Town, named after the former Governor of the Bahamas, the Earl of Dunmore (1786-179, who had a summer residence on Harbour Island.
Harbour Island is famous for its pink sand beaches which are found all along the east side of the island. The island is accessible by plane through North Eleuthera Airport, followed by a short water taxi ride from neighbouring North Eleuthera. Harbour Island is a popular holiday destination for Americans. Known as Briland to the locals, Harbour Island is colourful with New England-style buildings and flower lined streets. Harbour Island is part of the Out Islands of the Bahamas.
View more random threads:
- Mumbai Attacks Analysis
- Interview With Beer Chugging Mark Zuckerberg
- Amazing ..must watch !!
- THE CUTEST ARGUMENT (subtitles)
- 7 Shoe Hacks That Will Change Your Life
- Snake massage comes to cebu....
- MALAYSIA: Enchanting Nature
- How To Boost Your Wifi Signal
- Talat Hussain Exposes Biased Indian Media...
- Quadcopter DJI Phantom over Albion Falls,...