Here is the changes that must be made
Look for that registry key, if not there, we must create a new key, then add the following values
CacheSize, this must be added as a binary value, then type in this value: ff ff 00 00
Prefetch, this key must be added as a DWORD value, then type in this value: 4000 hex
PrefetchTail, this key must be added as a DWORD value, then type in this value: 4000 hex
After that tweaking, try copying something across from CD, and you will notice it does produce a speed boost, but it becomes apparent after a while of using this tweak, you may or may not see it at first.
View more random threads:
- 221 SHORTCUTS 4 MS- WORD
- Photoshop CS6 Tutorial - Masking
- Slim G4 - World's Thinnest Mouse
- Online Photos Editing
- Getting Rid of Undeletable Desktop Icons
- How to remove the Default Picture and Fax...
- How to retrieve old copies of files-...
- ObjectDock 1.9
- Lesson # 12 The Indent or Cell Margin...
- ShaKinG sCrIpT