Here is the changes that must be made
Look for that registry key, if not there, we must create a new key, then add the following values
CacheSize, this must be added as a binary value, then type in this value: ff ff 00 00
Prefetch, this key must be added as a DWORD value, then type in this value: 4000 hex
PrefetchTail, this key must be added as a DWORD value, then type in this value: 4000 hex
After that tweaking, try copying something across from CD, and you will notice it does produce a speed boost, but it becomes apparent after a while of using this tweak, you may or may not see it at first.
View more random threads:
- set the current song as ur status in yahoo
- ICS vanishing in XP Pro??? Heres how to fix...
- Dell UltraSharp 2709W LCD Monitor
- Easier way to force win in Solitaire
- What is Fiverr? How to use Fiverr?
- Lesson # 78 The Remove Duplicates (Microsoft...
- CDFS Tweaks
- METHOD to Convert NTFS to FAT32 without any...
- USB Devices Not Found!!!
- Not Opening Folder Options....Problem