In the womb
An embryo of few weeks inside the mothers womb.
It is in the beginning of its development.
There is a long road ahead.
It is the first step of human development and at this stage it can be confused with the embryo of dog or monkey.
It is connected to the vitelino bag that provides the nutrients that it needs in the first weeks of life.
After about 8 weeks of gestation the vitelino bag loses its function.
The umbilical cord then starts to feed it with nutrients
provided from the mothers body.
While everything happens, it floats, calmly, in the uterus of its mother.
In 16th week of gestation it already has developed the limbs.
The eyes are still closed, but the hands and the feet start to move themselves, even though its mother does not perceive it yet.
Thanks to the ecografia 4D, you can see the features of the baby quite clearly, even its faceial expressions.
At 24 weeks Only the lungs are not completely formed.
View more random threads:
- Worst ingredients in your foods
- Tips for becomming celebrity like gorgeous
- Long hair styles
- Home Remedies - Cough
- Breast Cancer Awareness Day at Lahore College
- Men carry breast cancer genes, too
- to make sure that your eyes are always...
- Diseases & it's solutions
- 35 Home Remedies for everything imaginable
- How Do I Know If Someone is Addicted to...
GOD IS GR8...
god is great
All praise is due to Allah!
it is indeed a miracle...
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)