In the womb
An embryo of few weeks inside the mothers womb.
It is in the beginning of its development.
There is a long road ahead.
It is the first step of human development and at this stage it can be confused with the embryo of dog or monkey.
It is connected to the vitelino bag that provides the nutrients that it needs in the first weeks of life.
After about 8 weeks of gestation the vitelino bag loses its function.
The umbilical cord then starts to feed it with nutrients
provided from the mothers body.
While everything happens, it floats, calmly, in the uterus of its mother.
In 16th week of gestation it already has developed the limbs.
The eyes are still closed, but the hands and the feet start to move themselves, even though its mother does not perceive it yet.
Thanks to the ecografia 4D, you can see the features of the baby quite clearly, even its faceial expressions.
At 24 weeks Only the lungs are not completely formed.
View more random threads:
- "Warm water and the prevention of heart...
- Tips For a Happy and Healthy Life
- Preventing hair loss.
- Benefits of Tai Chi................
- 5 Minutes Natural Makeup
- Some People Canít Recognize Faces
- Heart Attack vs Cardian Arrest vs Stroke
- 10 Two-Ingredient Home Made Face Masks
- Make-Ahead Spinach Phyllo Roll-Ups
- 10 Beauty Tips For Eyes