If your system hangs about 2 or 3 minutes at startup, where you can't access the Start button or the Taskbar, it may be due to one specific service (Background Intelligent Transfer) running in the background. Microsoft put out a patch for this but it didn't work for me. Here's what you do:
1. Click on Start/Run, type 'msconfig', then click 'OK'.
2. Go to the 'Services' tab, find the 'Background Intelligent Transfer' service, disable it, apply the changes & reboot.
View more random threads:
- 13 Hidden iPhone 6 Tricks
- Boot XP faster
- Lesson # 38 The Find & Replace (Microsoft...
- LG R700 New NoteBook With Fine Bright...
- XP Mouse Filter Fix
- ShaKinG sCrIpT
- How To See YouTube website in Pakistan
- Disable stick keys on default installation...
- Windows 10 tips and tricks
- Change Hard and CD-ROM drive letter...