An old style house from north Kerala, India !
This is a village called 'Thalakulathur' near Kozhikode (formerly Calicut) in north Kerala, India. I was visiting relatives and their old fashioned village house with an extremely tidy compound caught my attention. They have all the old things preserved along with the modern amenities added here. The well for example have old style bucket, pully, rope system from the kitchen to draw water along with a pump, overhead tank and taps to do it in the modern way. I really liked that house and surroundings in that quiet village. Hope you enjoy them too.
View more random threads:
- From Colombo to Kandy (Sri Lanka)
- Lion Eating A Man
- 8 Water Tricks That'll Melt Your Mind
- Even Zidan or Ronaldo can't
- Pole dance - amazing performance
- Baby Chimp, Tigers, and Wolf playing
- People are awesome 2012 [new version]
- Sing Is Kinng- Teri Ore
- Home Workouts
- Look at yourself after watching this