Making of Intel Core i7
Go inside the benchmarking lab in Santa Clara, California and in labs in Hillsboro, Oregon to see first-hand the enthusiasm, brilliance and dedication that went into creating the new Core i7 microarchitecture, codenamed "Nehalem."
The Core i7 can handle more data, quicker and more energy efficiently. "Building this microprocessor brings a lot of people together, like architects, micro architects and the design teams," says Rani Borkar, vice president of Intel's Digital Enterprise Group. "As you get into the development phases, working with the process technology, it's a mind-boggling effort that requires a lot of teamwork across the board."
View more random threads:
- Do you Dare to Dream?
- PART 2:Rakhi Sawant reveals the Truth after...
- Cancer Breakthrough
- World’s first ever concerto written for a cat
- Chloe Bruce - Guiness Book of Records - 210...
- What Happens To Your Lungs When You Smoke
- Run for your life
- Bee Sting Therapy
- Shahrukh Khan angry 4 his cap
- How to Have a Healthy Marriage Relationship