Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: COMPLEXITY OF WOMEN

casper_fms

COMPLEXITY OF WOMEN

A man walking along a California beach was deep in prayer when all of a sudden he said aloud, "Lord grant me one wish". The sky clouded and a booming voice said, "Because you have tried to be faithful I will grant you one wish." The man said, "Build a bridge to Hawaii so I can drive over anytime I want to".
    The Lord answered, "Your request is very materialistic. Think of the logistics of that kind of undertaking. The supports required to reach the bottom of the Pacific! The concrete and steel it would take. I can do it, but it is hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things. Take a little more time to think of another wish, a wish you think would honor and glorify me".
    The man thought for a long time and finally said, "Lord, I wish that I could understand women. I want to know what they feel inside , what they are thinking when they give me the silent treatment, why they cry, what they mean when they say 'nothing', and how I can make a woman truly happy?"
    God took a deep breath and said, "YOU WANT TWO LANES OR FOUR ON THAT BRIDGE???"

lalliv

hi casper

being from the female faternity i never realized we were so difficult to understand.many of your articles sure show us out to be complex and ununderstandable suddenly i m starting to get some sort of a complex . all humans are complex you just have to make a little effort to understand them i guess. what say you??????????

casper_fms

Re: hi casper

Quote Originally Posted by lalliv

being from the female faternity i never realized we were so difficult to understand.many of your articles sure show us out to be complex and ununderstandable suddenly i m starting to get some sort of a complex . all humans are complex you just have to make a little effort to understand them i guess. what say you??????????
    thanks for ur quote... dnt take this as serious.. this is just a joke

knight

Re: hi casper

Quote Originally Posted by lalliv

Women are all fine as long as they are friends. When they become more than friends, they are really hard to understand. Do I make sense?

saksham_barar
    lol.....

lalliv

hi casper

if i took all you guys seriously id end up with a lot of problems.what say.
    have agreat day .

lalliv

hi knight

i think i know for a fact that women are just as nice as friends and anything beyond that. just learn to treat them with alittle love and care
    try might be you ll meet someone really nice.
    smile and have agreat day

knight
    Women are some wonderful species. They just know how to manipulate men's feelings. But men find it really difficult to understand women and their moods. Sometime no matter how hard you try, its wrong in the woman's eyes.

lalliv

sure we re a wonderful species, the rarest and the most precious.
    you really havent met any nice women looks like
    I have come to believe that the attitude is all wrong. change the attitude and see the difference
    have agreat day
    smile always

knight
    Rarest you said? Nearly 52% of the population is female I heard

Maybe I haven't met as nice women. One's I've met however knew how to manipulate men's feelings. Funny thing is they do it so lovingly that a man won't realise he's been manipulated

Attitude...hmm...maybe but how does it connect with trying to do the right thing and it still becoming wrong?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information