Lovely Walk From La Sosta di Ottone III
We stayed in a lovely little inn at Chiesanuova, Italy, near the Cinque Terre. It was in a good location for exploring the coast, near the town of Levanto on one side and Monterosso on the other. However, there is no road directly to the inn; you have to walk along a gravel path from the road to reach it. This video shows Eric and I starting from our room making our way to where the car is parked.
View more random threads:
- How to shell a boiled egg in seconds?
- 10 Amazing Paper Tricks!
- Oldest Person Ever
- People Pay This Man to Listen to Them
- The best stunt ever performed in the world
- Freeze a beer in two seconds - Magic Trick
- New delhi / india - travel guide
- Beyond the heights
- GoPro: HERO3+ Black Edition: Smaller,...
- Last Night Train Accident Mumbai Church Gate...