How Does Drinking Water Fight Disease?
Dr. Isaac Eliaz explains the crucial role that water plays in our overall health. Depending on your gender, water comprises between 50 and 60 percent of your entire body—and in Chinese Medicine, it is considered the body's essential lubricant, allowing for communication between vital organs and facilitating proper flow. Unfortunately, the majority of people of chronically dehydrated—a reflection of our fast-paced lives, and a contributing factor to the growing epidemics of cancer, diabetes, heart disease and other inflammatory conditions. To stay healthy it is crucial that you drink enough water daily, as opposed to carbonated beverages, which only contribute to dehydration. In order to get the most benefits from this basic human substance, drink eight or more glasses a day, 15 to 30 minutes before any meals to ensure proper digestion of your food.
View more random threads:
- 10 Amazing Science Magic Tricks
- Motivation Combination Of Speeches By Great...
- Best Inspirational Famous Movie Quotes
- Aniqa & Amaar | Pakistani Mehndi...
- A Reality Check we all need
- best pool trick in history!!!!!
- The Best Vegetable Curry Recipe in the...
- Travel to Guatemala
- Lip eye
- Owls Playing Tennis