We stayed in a lovely little inn at Chiesanuova, Italy, near the Cinque Terre. It was in a good location for exploring the coast, near the town of Levanto on one side and Monterosso on the other. However, there is no road directly to the inn; you have to walk along a gravel path from the road to reach it. This video shows Eric and I starting from our room making our way to where the car is parked.
View more random threads:
- Nose Painter
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Overview
- Jess Dunlap Cinematography Reel 2013
- Sachin creates history with unbeaten ODI...
- Saving Lives in World War II
- yummmy Chocolate Log Cake
- Gul Panra & Atif Aslam - Man Amadeh Am -...
- high-heeled girls crowd Russia's streets
- Haunted Waters
- Smartbox by Inbox: the mailbox of tomorrow,...