For Users with 256 MB RAM or more this tweak will boost their Windows- and Game-Performance.
What it does: It tells Windows not to use any Swap File until there is really no more free RAM left.
Open the System Configuration Utility by typing msconfig.exe in the RUN command. There in your System.ini you have to add "ConservativeSwapfileUsage=1" under the 386enh section.
Restart your Windows and enjoy better Game performance
View more random threads:
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 for Beginners Tutorial...
- Heya ppl...am bak, but wit a prob!
- hellppp meee
- Hidden Brian Eno Ambient Mix on Windows Xp
- Lesson # 42 The Alt Key (Microsoft Office...
- Fast shutdown or restart from quick launch...
- Dell UltraSharp 2709W LCD Monitor
- Right-click tips..
- Common Control Panel Applets