Motorola's firts Android-based Device: DEXT
Motorola today unveiled, the Motorola DEXT with MOTOBLUR, the first device in the company’s Android-powered product portfolio. Motorola DEXT is the only mobile phone to automatically organise and deliver messages, contacts and favourite content – regardless of source – directly to the device home screen in easy to manage streams.
A QWERTY slider, Motorola DEXT features:
* Touch screen capabilities
* 5 megapixel camera with autofocus and connected to Facebook, Picassa, Photobucket or MySpace for uploading
* Video speed of 24 frames per second , as well as playback capability for YouTube videos
* A full HTML browser, 3G speed and Wi-Fi
* A 3.5 mm headset jack for your own headphones and easily connect to your music, create your own playlist or discover new music by seeing what your friends are listening to on LastFM
* Packed with Google Mobile Services: Maps, Talk, Mail, Voice Search, Integrated GPS for turn by turn directions and a rich HTML browser
* Access to thousands of applications through Android marketplace
* A removable 2GB MicroSD card
* Supports up to 32GB MicroSD for all of your photos, music and more
DEXT will be available exclusively launching with Orange in the United Kingdom and France, Telefonica in Spain and America Movil in Latin America. Known as CLIQ in North America, the device will be available exclusively with T-Mobile USA.
BASINGSTOKE, United Kingdom – Sept 10, 2009 – Motorola, Inc. (NYSE: MOT) today unveiled the vision behind its Android-powered portfolio with the introduction of MOTOBLUR.
Developed by Motorola, MOTOBLUR is the first and only solution to synch contacts, posts, feeds, messages, e-mails, photos and more—from sources such as Facebook®, Twitter, MySpace, Gmail™, Yahoo, your work e-mail and LastFM – and automatically deliver it all to the home screen. Sanjay Jha, co-CEO of Motorola and CEO of Motorola Mobile Devices, announced the news today at the GigaOM Mobilize conference in San Francisco.
Also announced today was the Motorola DEXT™ with MOTOBLUR, the first device in the company’s Android-powered product portfolio. Motorola DEXT is the only mobile phone to automatically organise and deliver messages, contacts and favourite content – regardless of source – directly to the device home screen in easy to manage streams.
View more random threads:
- Funny Video (Cat)
- Mind Your Mobile Manners
- software Request: BT HACK
- Juicebar Disposable Cell Phone Charger
- Nokia X6, X3 and N97 mini announced
- Q Mobile New Commercial Featuring Kareena...
- Google Vision Concept Phone(pic)
- What is GPRS?
- 3 steps to make a free International call
- Remove Comwarrior Infection in Your Nokia...