Poll: Do you all accept with this plan?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: All must read this and say their ideas

Senior Member Array

All must read this and say their ideas

hi friends,
    As you all know that there are many people in this forum with number of posts in 0 itself. So can we make them atleast post one post in the introduction section. So by doing this each person have to compulsarily post atleast one post introducing themselves.

By doing this we can make them post and this may lead them to post more in this forum. Please do give your opinion and we'll inform to the moderators of this forum.

See here now we have nearly 8846 registered users. But we have only 7191 articles. So the number of articles must be higher than the number of posts.

Each member have to contribute something for the forum to make it a grand success. It is not the work of th moderators. Forums are just a place to share the knowledge which we learn and see in our day to day life. Posts can be of any topic. Just this is lighting up the information into many people's brain.

So please do not ignore this post and please do reply for this post.

Please cast your votes for this poll. It is very important. And please give some valid reasons for your choice of poll.

have a great day
    bye tc

chowke_2004
    Hi All,

I am Chandrababu Chowke from Mumbai. I have completed my studies and presently working in German Bank (Mutual Fund Field). It's gr8 to c all you friends post on this site. This is good site to communicate through one and another. Keep posting your views...

Have god time[/code]

saksham_barar
    i agree to u MR.Darani...

frm now on i'll contribute also....

just tell me what can i contribute?

Senior Member Array

hi frnd

Thnx for supporting me.

u can post articles of any kind tat suits the rules of our forum.

have a gr8 day
    bye tc

rose12t
    S.i Agree Mr.Dharni.

I m Kannan , wroking as a system admin in chennai..
    Iis usefull to share our thoughts , morals alot of.. keep in touch yahh...

Bye
    TC

harishapril

Re: all must read this surely and say their own ideas...

I dont agree darani, You can not force a member to post a article. But you can suggest a registered member, to post a ariticle.

Divi_Chennai

Re: all must read this surely and say their own ideas...

This was a great idea............... Gud work........

Quote Originally Posted by darani
    hi friends,
    As you all know that there are many people in this forum with number of posts in 0 itself. So can we make them atleast post one post in the introduction section. So by doing this each person have to compulsarily post atleast one post introducing themselves.

By doing this we can make them post and this may lead them to post more in this forum. Please do give your opinion and we'll inform to the moderators of this forum.

See here now we have nearly 8846 registered users. But we have only 7191 articles. So the number of articles must be higher than the number of posts.

Each member have to contribute something for the forum to make it a grand success. It is not the work of th moderators. Forums are just a place to share the knowledge which we learn and see in our day to day life. Posts can be of any topic. Just this is lighting up the information into many people's brain.

So please do not ignore this post and please do reply for this post.

Please cast your votes for this poll. It is very important. And please give some valid reasons for your choice of poll.

have a great day
    bye tc

Senior Member Array

reply from harishapril

I dont agree darani

Since i registered as a member today only and want to view all the files inside this page and i dont want to post any information. I can be silent member of this page. For this, You can set two option buttons while registering itself, Interested to be a Silent Member and Interested to be a Non-Silent member, From this you can prevent and classify the member is active or inactive and also u can get more articles.

Pls Correct me if i am wrong....

Frnds please we first need to give a big hand for this person bcoz he is really very brave to cum out with wat he has thought. it is really very brave task.

We need to consider wat he say also. But sir if we do like tat, most of the people will opt for inactive users.

Actual plan of this forum is to spread the knowledge which we have in ourself. No one is wise or no one is fool here. Each person know something which many do not know. So y don't u like others knowing tat knowledge?

Have a gr8 day
    bye tc

casper_fms
    Ya... Darani... ur right.... I agree with u.....

Senior Member Array

hi casper

thnx for ur support.

have a gr8 day
    bye tc

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information