Bread slices 3
Strawberry jam 1 tsp
Peanut butter 1 tsp
Butter 1 tsp
Coloured sugar crystal 1tsp
Potato wafers 1 cup
- First apply jam on two slices and place one on another.
- Apply peanuts butter on the second slice and place on the third one, apply
butter on top.
- Chop the slice and cut the slice in triangular shape.
- Stick a toothpick in every sandwich.
- Sprinkle coloured sugar crystals on top. Rainbow sandwich is ready to serve.
- Wrap the sandwich in almunium foil with potato wafers and place in a tiffin.