Advice on H1N1 from Singapore Ministry of Health
When you are unwell with Influenza-like illness (ILI), practise the following:
Be socially responsible
Stay at home and rest. Drink plenty of clear fluids like water and clear soups to
Minimise physical contact with others including household members.
Keep yourself in a room separate from the common areas of the house, use a separate
toilet and avoid having meals with others. If you need to go out, wear a surgical mask.
Wear a mask even when at home to avoid transmission to household members. Dispose
your used mask in a plastic bag, tie it up and throw it into a covered rubbish bin. Wash your
hands thoroughly after disposal of the used mask.• Children < 5 years
• Pregnant women
• Have underlying medical conditions such as asthma, chronic lung di
View more random threads:
- information on thyroid cancer by Shokat...
- Very Imp: A letter from a software...
- How to Lose Weight Easily: 7 Simple Steps to...
- ALWAYS USE LEFT EAR FOR MOBILE PHONES
- Soft drinks and their effects
- Does one feel giddy after donating blood?
- 8 hair and skin myths, busted......
- Foods that help to lose weight
- Say no to liquid candy
- Some People Can’t Recognize Faces