The Private Life of Plants: Flowering
The Private Life of Plants is a BBC nature documentary series written and presented by David Attenborough. Each of the six 50-minute episodes discusses the aspects of a plant's life-cycle, using examples from around the world. The series utilises time-lapse sequences extensively in order to grant insights that would otherwise be almost impossible. Plants live on a different time scale, and even though their life is highly complex and often surprising, most of it is invisible to humans unless events that happen over months or even years are shown within seconds. Like many traditional wildlife documentaries, it makes use of almost no computer animation. The series also discusses fungi, although as it is pointed out, these do not belong to the kingdom of plants.
"Flowering", the third episode is devoted to the ways in which plants reproduce.
View more random threads:
- Rider saved in severe accident
- Road show in India
- Beautiful Model White Smile
- Fifty Fifty - 27
- Courage - motivational video
- Amazing Darbuka Woman
- Magnetic Magic.. Really Awesome
- Strength - Motivational Video
- 100-Year-Old Man Goes for Doctorate Degree...
- Vidya Balan Shed Her Immaculate Image - FHM...