Train Trip to Badulla, Srilanka
Badulla is the capital of Uva Province, Sri Lanka. Badulla is located on the southeast of Kandy, almost encircled by the Badulu Oya River, about 680 metres (2200 ft) above sea level and is surrounded by tea plantations.
View more random threads:
- Dr Pepper Berries and Cream Commercial
- [color=brown]cat & the baby real...
- dangerous video
- Miss Tibet: Beauty Pageant The Swimsuit...
- Angel Falls
- This Family Unveiled a "Happy" Surprise for...
- Beijing-Shanghai high-speed train makes debut
- Wrestling Bloopers and Botches
- Rotimatic - 3D printer for roti
- Beautiful Color of Lamborghini!