The main tank called the 'Kuroshio Sea' holds 7,500-cubic meters (1,981,290 gallons) of water and features the world's second largest acrylic glass panel, measuring 8.2 meters by 22.5 meters with a thickness of 60 centimeters. Whale sharks and manta rays are kept amongst many other fish species in the main tank.
View more random threads:
- K9 Freestyle dog dancing show
- A nice place to fly: Hexacopter in Cameroon...
- Sugar in a Coca-Cola?
- Anti government protests continue in Bahrain
- Hair Facts
- Keep active! This guy has talent
- GoPro Hero 3 Black Edition Slow Motion...
- Howcast: How To Get Great Skin Like a...
- Credit card copier
- Bruges, Belgium Tourism and Vacations 2015