HOW MUCH DO YOU LOVE YOUR LIVER?
How Can You Love it,
if You Don't Know it?
Hi... I'm Your Liver!
Let me tell you
how much I love you…in 9 ways
1. I store the iron reserves you need, as well as a lot of vitamins and other minerals.
Without me, you wouldn't have the strength to carry on!
2. I make bile to help digest your food.
Without me, you'd waste away to nothing.
3. I detoxify poisonous chemicals you give me, and that includes alcohol, beer, wine and drugs (prescribed and over-the-counter) as well as illegal substances.
Without me, your "bad" habits would kill you.
4. I store energy, like a battery, by stockpiling sugar (carbohydrates, glucose and fat) until you need it.
Without me, the sugar level in your blood could fall dramatically and you'd go into a coma.
5. I make the blood that got your system going even before you were born.
Without me, you wouldn't be here!
6. I manufacture new proteins that your body needs to stay healthy and grow.
Without me, you wouldn't grow properly!
7. I remove poisons from the air, exhaust smoke and chemicals you breathe.
Without me, you'd be poisoned by pollutants!
8. I make clotting factors that stop the bleeding when you accidentally prick yourself.
Without me, you'd bleed to death!
View more random threads:
- Detail about Virgin coocnut oil and its...
- Tips On Choosing The Best Skin Care Product...
- Blood test can alert you to lung cancer
- Adding Eyeliner Makeup on Top for an Alicia...
- Get Rid of Curly Hair
- Homemade Tips For Dark Circle And Puffy Eyes-
- Life is short
- Essential Health Tips
- Papaya Juice = Cure for Dengue
- Why Does my Body Do That (Very Informative)