How to Have a Healthy Marriage Relationship
The WE develops as the Holy Spirit works within each person to take charge of the mood when they are together. This WE operates on the principle of the truth spoken in love. To form this WE, each person must value the WE above self and seek to work together when the WE threatens to break down into YOU and ME. The WE is made up of four dimensions that need to be kept in balance: Communication, Emotions, Touch, and Grace.
See the WE as a separate entity, like a child that needs attention and nurturing. Learn to listen to each other. Create a time to reconnect if the WE has broken apart.
View more random threads:
- How to pose for pictures
- Epic Film Heroes: Road Trip of Action Heroes...
- China's Military Parade
- 10 Ways Not To Handshake
- Bollywood Star Detained by U.S. Airport...
- Public in Ramadan - Kaha Suna Muaaf
- You Are A Champion - Do Whatever It Takes
- Gang of 3 pick pocket women - Pakistan
- Top Bollywood stars hit Dubai
- Obama Girl Needs a Running Mate!