Nokia Surge social style smartphone for AT&T
AT&T and Nokia today announced the availability of the Nokia Surge , a socially supercharged smartphone. Available online and in AT&T stores on July 19, the Nokia Surge is an ideal device for active consumers who like to stay connected whether using IM, text or email, sending multimedia messages, AT&T Video Share, or updating and connecting via their favorite social networks.
With a full slide-out QWERTY keyboard in a slim, stylish design and Symbian S60 multi-tasking capabilities, Nokia Surge is the ideal smartphone for today's customer who is always in touch with their social circle. A recent survey commissioned by Nokia revealed that people are so hooked on staying in touch that they would rather give up coffee and sweets than live without their mobile for two weeks.
View more random threads:
- Change the Name of ur MENU (N70,N72,N90)
- Hello.! Happy New Year 2008.!Привет.! С...
- HTC TyTN II: the Kaiser of PocketPCs
- Tata, Samsung unveil Dual SIM world...
- Funny Video (light)
- Concept Nokia S60 applications showcased
- Windows XP Phone
- Funny Video (Car Slide)
- examicoxoxaqoric ALEJANDRO 0.043 62,735 305
- (Pics)Nokia 888 Concept:Is this Concept...