Samsung Solstice for AT&T
AT&T and Samsung announced the Aug. 2 availability of the Samsung Solstice , a touch screen phone that provides users with an instant connection to social networking, messaging and multimedia features.
The sleek Samsung Solstice has a full 3.0 touch screen, with a virtual, landscape QWERTY keyboard, and features Samsung’s TouchWizTM user interface, which includes one-touch access to frequently used applications and social networks through new widgets for Facebook, MySpace and Yahoo! oneSearchTM. The Solstice also provides customers with access to mobile broadband , AT&T Navigator and AT&T Mobile Music with Napster Mobile and eMusicTM Mobile.
The Samsung Solstice is available beginning Aug. 2 through AT&T retail locations or online at wireless.att.com for $99.99 with a two-year service agreement.
View more random threads:
- Garmin Mobile XT: universal navigation system
- Concept Nokia S60 applications showcased
- The use of iPad
- Funny Video (Bruch pilot)
- Funny Video (Cat)
- short Cuts Codes, Use These Shortcut Codes...
- What music do you love?
- (Pics)Nokia 6639 Concept:Worlds Best &...
- full version softwares...
- Upcoming mobile technology