LETS GO UNDER WATER
Dive Site: Nippo Maru
Location: Near Tonoas, Chuuk Lagoon
Description: 3,764 ton cargo vessel
Length: 106 metres (353 feet)
Depth: Max depth 50 metres (165 feet), 40 metres (130 feet) to deck, 30 metres (100 feet) to top of wreck
Visibility: 30 metres (100 feet)
Awesome dive! I dropped onto the bow and headed past the truck frame to the tank, then on past the wheelhouse to the rear howitzer guns on the starboard aft section. The wreck lists to the port at 20 degrees. There is lovely coral on the king masts and we had great viz. On the second dive we did here I went into holds 4 and 5 where there were thousands of sake bottles and huge gun mounts. Two sand rays were on the sea bed by where the stern is stuck on the reef. I headed back through the wheelhouse where the wheel mount and telegraph are intact.
View more random threads:
- Bonsai Basics; how to grow a Bonsai tree
- I've been using the Pizza Box wrong in my...
- China's High-Speed train set new world...
- Kids react to grumpy cat
- 4man show- Miandad and Shahrukh Khan Part 3
- Guinness World Record Human Flag Dominic...
- World Record Highest Dive
- 70-Foot Sandcastle
- Digital India - Short film on DigiLocker in...
- Walk in spain